To configure your Unity Project for XR, follow these steps:
- Open the Project Settings window (menu: Edit > Project Settings), and select XR Plug-in Management.
- Click Install XR Plug-in Management if the package hasn’t been installed already. You can also install it from the Package Manager window.
- After installation completes, select a Plug-in
Provider to enable it for the corresponding build target. To do this:
- Select a build target (for example, Android).
- Select the checkbox to the left of each plug-in you want to use for that build target.
- After a plug-in loads, it displays in the left-hand navigation, under XR
Plug-in Management. Click the plug-in to configure its settings for each build target.
- To set up tracking, from Unity’s main menu, go to GameObject > XR > Add XR Rig.
To read more about Setting up tracking in the XR plug-in framework, Starting from a new Scene, Starting from an existing Scene, Migrating a simple Scene read this guide from Unity: Unity - Manual: Configuring your Unity Project for XR